Thursday 4 December 2008

DECEMBER AND STILL GARDENING !!!!!

I cant believe I have been out in the garden working in December.
I was out for four hours today clearing the dry stone Wall. I have done one foot of it only another 147 feet to go.
Flip me Ill be at it until next December I think.
My Primroses are in bloom and my Camellia has started to bud they don't usually come out until March or April I was amazed.
My camera had broke so I went tonight and got a new one and then it was too dark to take a photo of the bit I cleared.
I was so pleased with it although im sure my neighbours think im mad being out in the cold ,I was sorry it got dark I could have stayed out all day.
Ill have to get myself a hat with a lamp on it lol.
Sweet William,Sweet Pea,Petite Pois x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our garden
Please feel free to leave a comment
We cannot guarantee it will always be sunny in our garden.
But we can guarantee a warm Irish Welcome.
Sweet William,Sweet Pea and Petite Pois x