Wednesday 11 March 2009

WHERE DID THE GLIMMER OF SUNSHINE GO

I was hoping that the weather had finally picked up after the lovely weekend we had a few weeks ago.
I haven't got my windowsills fully finished it always seems to be raining ,i hate looking at unfinished jobs.
Sweet William has broken the pot at the front door which Petite Pois bought him for his birthday last year so we will have to replace it before Petite Pois returns from university for the Easter break.
There is always jobs to be done,of course Sweet William said the pot had just broke but he forgot i was in house when he was bringing in a bag of coal and i heard him break it.
He is a chancer ,he said i could hear the grass grow lol .

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, at long last an IRISH blogger!! My name is Chrissy and my husbands family is from BANGOR CO.DOWN!!!! We have spent many a happy day there and can not wait to get back...so happy to find you!! All the best, Chrissy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our garden
Please feel free to leave a comment
We cannot guarantee it will always be sunny in our garden.
But we can guarantee a warm Irish Welcome.
Sweet William,Sweet Pea and Petite Pois x