Tuesday 5 May 2009

DIGGING A POND

I wanted a pond out our front where we had cleared all the trees away sp Sweet William has started one for me.
I wanted it long and thin and then get Sweet William to make a little bridge thing over it.
So i asked him after he had been outside for a few hours how he was getting on ,his reply I feel like i am digging a grave .

It has to be dug a bit deeper than this and we are just going to put a few water Lillie's in it .Awh i would be lost without Sweet William in the garden as he gets stuck in to whatever you say you would like done.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, just saw your note!! Most of Johns family is Hughes,a fairly common name I suppose! Are you still in Bangor now....we always stay at the Bangor Bay Inn (now the Salty Dog...YUK!!) I so wish we could get back this summer, maybe next year!! So glad you came by, talk soon! Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you!! Just wanted to say hello, hope this finds you well...enjoy your weekend...go to the Flagship mall for me, I love the Dunnes there!! Talk soon, Chrissy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our garden
Please feel free to leave a comment
We cannot guarantee it will always be sunny in our garden.
But we can guarantee a warm Irish Welcome.
Sweet William,Sweet Pea and Petite Pois x