Friday 30 January 2009

SLIPPY DECKING AND BROKEN WASHING LINE

The washing line in our garden sits on top of decking,in the bad weather the decking gets very slippy,i have fallen three times on it and have hurt myself each time.
So of course i have ranted and raved to my partner saying its dangerous could you get it lifted,but my rants fell upon deaf ears until yesterday.
Well yesterday I noticed the washing line had broken in the bad weather so I asked Sweet William to take it down for me and to put it in the trailer ready for the dump.
Out he goes ,over an hour later I wondered what was keeping him and I couldn't believe my eyes he was lifting afore mentioned decking.
I said why are you doing that ,he said he had just fallen and hurt his back and shoulder and it was dangerous so he decided he would lift it.
SO TYPICAL OF MEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THEY HURT THEMSELVES BEFORE ANYTHING IS DONE GRRR
Sweet William,SweetPea,Petite Pois x

1 comment:

  1. Blimming men.....:>))

    Thank you for the nice comment!xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our garden
Please feel free to leave a comment
We cannot guarantee it will always be sunny in our garden.
But we can guarantee a warm Irish Welcome.
Sweet William,Sweet Pea and Petite Pois x