Tuesday 25 August 2009

WHEEL BARROW

I got Sweet William to make me a little wheelbarrow from scrap wood that we had lying around the garden.   I was quite pleased with the results i just have to stain or paint it not sure which i will choose to do,but i now have a nice pink geranium planted in it .
I also got him to lead the windows in the shed i think it looks quite nice,and have started to plant a little border up ,i have plans now for him to build me a fire pit and a cob oven if he can ,its as well he is easy going as i have him tortured lol                                                                                  

3 comments:

  1. Hey....so glad you came by!! Your garden is looking soooooo good!! Summer sure flew by didn't it!! Glad you had a good time away,guess your daughter will be away to school soon? Talk soon,Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wheelbarrow is really sweet - it's a talented man you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey how about you? Been awhile since we talked,hope all is well with you! Had some family here from Bangor last month,they brought me all sorts of my fav.things,tea,candy and of course my Just Pink perfume from NEXT!! Take care,talk to you soon,Chrissy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our garden
Please feel free to leave a comment
We cannot guarantee it will always be sunny in our garden.
But we can guarantee a warm Irish Welcome.
Sweet William,Sweet Pea and Petite Pois x